Get a time-tested, proven 12 week program that is designed to help you
- Gain power
- Recover Faster
- Build healthier movements
- Get better function of your muscles and joints
Built with the busy cyclist in mind, these 30-45 minute home-based workouts will help you improve your posture, get better breathing patterns to help you recover AND perform better, as well as help teach you how to move more explosively.
The program features:
- 2 strength workouts a week
- 2-3 movement sessions a week built to help you gain functionality and strength
- A progressive Dynamic warm-up to help you open tight muscles, and improve breathing
Each week you'll receive:
- Exercise Focus for the week video- coaching you to get exactly what you need out of the exercise for that phase of the program
- Detailed workout technique videos- showing you exactly how to execute the exercise
- Prescribed Rest periods- to make sure you are resting enough between exercises to get STRONGER
- Detailed workout video for the Dynamic Warm-up
- Detailed workout video of Movement Sessions, to help you bring everything you've done to that point together
Who is Coach Menachem Brodie?
Coach Menachem Brodie is an industry leader in Strength Training for Cyclists & Triathletes, having given over 25 webinars and presentations for USA Cycling's Coaching education program, as well as having presented internationally on Strength Training for Cyclists.
In 2020 he will be presenting at the 2020 Science in Cycling conference, including a 1 day workshop for coaches from around the world, in Nice, France.
Coach Brodie has appeared on GCN, and numerous times in Bicycling Magazine, VeloNews, Triathlete, and is a regular contributor the the TrainingPeaks Blog, and has a monthly column on PezCycling News.
Menachem is the author of the Training Peaks University Best selling courses "Strength Training for Cycling Success" and "Strength Training for Triathlon Success".
To learn more about Coach Brodie visit the Human Vortex Training Website: